Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Christian protestors arrested at WhiteHouse

let me just see can i spell this right .......yuk spell check btw.....i spoke with a missionary from the jahovas witness program.....i was ask did i belive in god and of coarse i replied yes i am a very spiritual person ..i truely have faith that when the lord wants me he will take me .........so the missionary said something about heaven on earth and i said whoooooooooooaaaa .......i thought i got to walk the streets paved with gold when i die ..........but the meek shall inherit the eath i was told .......once we both got on the same tract i figured out and of coarse explained my feelings .........as i also understood his ........i dont want to be here for heaven on earth .......the love of my life is that every day ........i want to hang cable on the streets of gold i here there is no easement in the heavens ...and the lashers have no ropes ..........and i understand in the same thought ballon that someone would rather do something else ........believe as you wish ........god bless you all
This is CABL.com posting #167430. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mRIE
Posted in reply to: Christian protestors arrested at WhiteHouse by oldschooldbstech
There are 0 replies to this message