Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: The Monkeys Got Fired

Trust me, it wont. Ill be jumping to high in the air!!! Happy to be gone. I sit and listen to people like you somehow justify that making less and working more is something to proud of. Then I see you bash illegals for doing the same thing. Its like the twilight zone here!

I think some of you fool yourselves into thinking this business is something it isnt. I think thats why some of you hate it when others talk about the ugly side of things. Cracks me up to see some of you huddle off into the other forum and continue to fill your heads with lies. Sometimes you guys make me feel as if Im telling a child there is no Santa Claus. Its like you guys really believe these companies use you because you are good. They use you because you are the cheapest and the easiest to push around. They use you because you dont complain. They use you because you will accept any treatment that is dished your way. You just may be the best in the business, but that is not why they use. They use you because youre a steal, when it comes to lpricing labor.

This is CABL.com posting #167413. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mRIn
Posted in reply to: Re: The Monkeys Got Fired by oldschoolgal
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: The Monkeys Got Fired oldschooldbstech 5/6/2006 12:00:00 PM
Re: The Monkeys Got Fired oldschoolgal 5/5/2006 10:52:00 PM