Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Hi Guys,I,m an Illegal worker or immigrant.

All BS here. Bachelor's of Science degree. I spent 3 years @ Florida before I dropped out. I was double major in biology and chemistry(Pre-Med). Some 10 years later I wound up working in the lab at Vandy for a histologist. After taking free classes which are opted for employees, I petitioned for a degree from there. Their rules stated something of having your last xx amount of hours completed there and or the limited # of transferred hours. Then I couldn't find a damn job in my field and an old high school buddy got me into the cable business. I have no reason to lie to you. Your assuming that people win arguements. I prefer to participate in discussions and have no need to either nurture or expel other individuals ideology or theorys. And the bit about low wages without benefits having to do with illegals being here doesnt cut it. Many Country Clubs offer extraordinay benefits also most large Churchs' provide well for their employees. So your telling me Jose cleaning the bathroom at my Church(with benefits of 100% no deductible insurance and a superb retirement not including tips and astounding freebies) is doing so because of benefits? We went through 15 guys before we found Jose. So tell me what the problem is? He even got assistance with his home loan after 2 years of being here. What got him this job was his work ethic after years and years of chances for both white and black Americans. Again Jose got the scraps after so many lazy Americans flunked out. How many times you roll that low income neighborhood and see people just sitting around doing nothing in the middle of the day in the middle of the week? The sad truth is most of those people have been given chances and prefer to not work. You know how many Americans I have given the chance to make 1500 a week and they just quit the next day? If I spoke fluent Spanish then most of my recruits would be illegal immigrants. Hands Down!
This is CABL.com posting #167320. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mRGS
Posted in reply to: Re: Hi Guys,I,m an Illegal worker or immigrant. by warfin
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: Hi Guys,I,m an Illegal worker or immigrant. harres001 5/7/2006 12:56:00 AM
Re: Hi Guys,I,m an Illegal worker or immigrant. Wife of a cable guy 5/5/2006 9:38:00 AM