Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: fiber work

I dont know about ribbon but I just had what I"d call a good fiber splicer come in and burn for $20 a burn and he layed in the hotel for a half a day so you figure. This guy I never could quite figure he didnt seem to be hung over and was very organized and professional just slow to stir? I got what I thought was a great price for great work and I'm not bashing,as a matter of fact if I need some more work done he'll get the call,but I'll allow him plenty of time! I know this is a down and dirty price but evidently he was makin plenty of money as he could have easily finished his work days earlier so either he was taking a mini vacation or it just didnt matter to him I'm sure this doesn't apply to all but he at least was a pleasant change to the previous two meth head so called splicers who'll never work for me again.By the way he was a sub and got I think $120 a case with alot of small count 56< splices,payed his own way owned his own stuff, never even b-tched,h-ll that must have been a dream!
This is CABL.com posting #167307. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mRGF
Posted in reply to: fiber work by splicebubble50
There are 0 replies to this message