Create your free account now! Sign up

Installer Blues

Look guys I dont see many cable installers on here screamin and cryin do you? They're gettin paid to install voip(watch out they're takin over). As a matter of opinion all dish installers need to band together and either quit or strike,sick out. Whatever you need to do, but your not gettin it done here. I'm a mso plant manager and when my installers have an issue I try to meet their needs within reason. If your plant manager or whoever you report to cant do this then quit, I mean it, you'll get their attention and I mean fast (if your good) but if they're just waitin for an excuse to ditch you, you'll be gone.This was the cable bar, not "dtv screwed are we" but I"m not predjudiced I beleive some of you are takin it up the wrong end but you have a choice QUIT,frankly your ongoing whining is getting old.Wait till (cable) your compitition takes these dish companys to court and makes them pay franchise fees for the countys they're doin biz in. Where do you think that money will come from? As much as 5% of the gross? YOU.
This is CABL.com posting #167302. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mRGA
There are 4 replies to this message
Re: Installer Blues Gwester843 5/5/2006 9:41:00 AM
Re: Installer Blues joeatstellar 5/5/2006 1:54:00 AM
Re: Installer Blues oldschooldbstech 5/5/2006 1:53:00 AM
Re: Installer Blues voices 5/5/2006 12:27:00 AM