Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Another Mastec Scam.............Lol

So what you are telling me is that there are 2 other options if a person chooses for there install not to have a phone line. Call in or Computer.

Having worked in the industry for many years I know allot of techs would take the easy way out of work and do as little as possible to complete a job and get paid. I’m not saying all of you would do that but allot would. So every time someone skips the phone line install when it could have been done the potential for a service call exists when someone can not order with a remote. This cost’s direct TV and the contract company money and customer satisfaction.

It seems to me that your employer requires for the phone line to be installed and that is what you are being paid for and that is what you should do. If customer doses not want this to be connected than you should be able to right on the paper work that the customer refuses the phone line connection and have them sign for it and you should be covered.

Even having a waver prepared that informs the customer that not having the phone line hooked up limits them to phone in orders and internet orders for pay per view and that this is the option they are choosing sounds like a good idea to cover you.
This is CABL.com posting #167265. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mRFZ
Posted in reply to: Re: Another Mastec Scam.............Lol by Gwester843
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Another Mastec Scam.............Lol Gwester843 5/4/2006 3:44:00 PM