Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: hard on illegals?

We need illegals and to keep them illegal unless they fulfill the requirements for citizenship. If they stay illegal then its easier to keep americans in the workforce just in case there is another depression. Im not opposed to them being here as long as its beneficial to our country. Status quo is fine right now. They enjoy a better life than in their homeland so why complain. They already use our hospitals and dont have to pay the bills. I would like to see some type of ammendment for easier access to drivers to become insured. Just ensure they pay taxes for the schools and roads they use. Mexico cracks down on their illegals for a reason. Their economy cant take care of who they have now. So why should we turn a blind eye to their deserters. If you care about your country then perhaps you will understand where Im coming from. Our social security system wasnt designed to support the population that recieves it now. EX. When it was drafted Americans life expectancy was much lower. Then it was to the governments advantage to implement this plan. Until you fill the gap needed for low wage employment there is a need for them here. Its need based. If we didnt need them then they wouldnt be here. My opinion is we need them to be illegal. Yes we are taking advantage of them but in the same token they are doing the same coming illegaly. So its a split and they are complaining about coming here and living better? Put them in their place which is illegal. I dont think Im racist but practical.
This is CABL.com posting #167153. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mREb
Posted in reply to: Re: hard on illegals? by Wife of a cable guy
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: hard on illegals? Wife of a cable guy 5/3/2006 5:09:00 PM