Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Uno deMayo

well usually when you do something illegal there are consequnces and i dont make that little, sounds to me like you want to just pick on me myself and not hear my oppinon. Anyways the fact is when you do something illegal normally you get some sort of punishment... even if it is to say go get your papers bring it to us and we will make you legal all you gotta do is sit in jail or something like that... not nessarly deport them but they have to know its wrong and if theyre not even willing to make an attept to go thrugh the legal process than why should we give them any of our opertunity?

Honistly whe you do something illegal, you pay. Normally not as bad as what the fine is supposed to be, but there is some punishment and if you resist the punishment gets worse.

Where in this case punishment is send back over the boarder (if we do that) so they can cross again... and if there caught again they get sent back over.

Like telling a kid dont do something than they do it so you tell them ok dont do it again... eventually they will do it again and your words wont mean anything to them. And thats where we are at.

Now the part i thought was weird was this wasnt brought to our attention till the governor of california decited to put a fence up... why such controversy? so the illegals have to climb a fence now? comeon lets go easy on the illegals can we just take away our entire border control and let anybody come lets become a second mexico...

I'm sorry but thats just the way i see it and to critise me is just totally uncalled for... and i wont go into why you have an issue with me or some of the others because you guys just simply miss understood my point.
This is CABL.com posting #167019. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mRB1
Posted in reply to: Re: Uno deMayo by crawl2much
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Uno deMayo crawl2much 5/2/2006 12:36:00 AM