Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Uno deMayo

Well I look at 2 things as far as illegals are concerned... it be good to have them legal for a few reasons, but I can think of tonz more of why not to make them legal.

1) skipping out on work i agree (should be fired)

2) Skipping on education is never the brightest

3) Using their flags to protest(now they decide to use USA flags but after the fact. Which to me shows total disrespect... OH you dont like our flags we will just wave your flags even though we dont care)

4)(most important) If they come here and they have lived here for at least a year have some decentcy and learn ENGLISH(this should go for all immagrents... I think they should have to take a test after a year here visiting or not to prove they can understand and speak english. Not nessarly know perfect grammer, but at a level they can understand what I am saying in English only.

5) Don't take our national anthem and convert it to spanish... That is a down right insult. They want to first take our flag, than our song, next citizenship, than spanish as a primary language and no more english, Than the USA becomes a colony of mexico, than we become broke and poor, and invade canada, and do the same thing to their economy... I just had an idea, why not send all the illegals to china? than we would never have to worry about them ever becoming a super power and eventually we could take china rename it Chinaco

(usa) (usa) (usa)
This is CABL.com posting #167004. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mRBM
Posted in reply to: Re: Uno deMayo by KODIAKSQ
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Uno deMayo crawl2much 5/1/2006 10:02:00 PM