Create your free account now! Sign up

the trip home

Member Uploaded Image

i left my current job yesterday ....has to be a good thing ........beware of spoiled little rich kids that have been given a company by thier daddy.....i rolled out around 2:30 in the afternoon ..it was pouring rain....worked in it till 11:30.....i mean pouring too.....i was supposed to do one set up and be out the door but the communist i was working for insisted that i stay out till at least noon ..i hate it when they get up in the morning tellin lies ........my ten hour trip home was gruelling ...i traveled the milage in a down pour.....and of coarse got to spend an hour with the highway patrol...they just love out of state plates...i got in just b4 midnight ....nothing but joy of coarse .the family was waiting up on me ,Actually met me at the door .that was a suprise..i barely had the strenth to chase moma but you guys know i did ,,,,not seen her in 6 weeks....i woke up this morning with i guess what would be known as the linemans flu....had a fever,was sick as hell and went back to bed to sleep it off...i say the linemans flu because i got up at 1:00 and of coarse nthe cable dawg in me had ran the virus off ......feel fine now...besides....i got another ten hour trip on monday to my new job....but hey that means two glorious days here withg the family.....i got some outdoor things to get done and of coarse again its a rain weekend but it's no biggy since i just got out from a communist catv job anyway .....makes being in bad weather a piece of cake.......welcome to just a little piece of my cable daze.......my next job is going to make this fun again i think ........thank god for long term cable friends........we are all in one form or another .......BROTHERS OF THE HIGHWAY....HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND.......KODIAK......THE BLIND LINEMAN
This is CABL.com posting #166860. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mRzs
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: the trip home CABLE COP 4/30/2006 11:03:00 AM