Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Problem Knight Enterprises / Brighthouse Netwo

Hey man I am with you 100% Babby does know how to run an office, however the remaining and new Install manager blows a lot of hot air, he claimed he ran 1600 of cable a day, and then they have a guy like Chris L. that worked for Amerilink for three months in the Adelphia system claiming he needed double signatures for his paycheks, you dont have to lie about your past jobs and make other think that you are a heavy cable hitter. I will go back to Knight in a heart Beat if management changes, politically speaking there are horror stories internally all the way from sex to drugs and some, so how can I rely on people being high all the time at the office when I am in an attic sweting my ass off. Where I am now my team leader does take care of business and has lots of experience , the install manager is well rounded and down to earth it is becomming somewhat fun. Hey by the way there are 15 contractors now, they will start sometime next week, and they are claiming that they will take over region B and C, stand by because I think some of us will be chopped for work but there is always the next one group ware, 180 connect, INON, ACT, Jaguar, PBI, Makotek, Mastec, Alliance and CAVO communications which is one of the last BH integrants you can PICK and Choose who you want to be with these days in Orlando, Its not a contractors market, Its a Technician Market
This is CABL.com posting #166651. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mRv5
Posted in reply to: Re: Problem Knight Enterprises / Brighthouse Netwo by kablegod
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Problem Knight Enterprises / jms1fit1 4/27/2006 9:52:00 PM
Re: Problem Knight Enterprises / Brighthouse Netwo Dcableservices 4/27/2006 8:04:00 AM