Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Problem Knight Enterprises / Brighthouse Netwo

Hi Karkansas the fact of the matter is that Jeffrey Knight was at BH this week begging for more work or he would pull out, after speaking to some BH people that work in the inside I feel I bit concerned with the work quota desiminated to Knight, 5 months ago Knight was pulling about 400 jobs a day and now they are down to 200, and its not that there is no work comming to BH because they are still producing 800 jobs a day for 13 contractors now you do the math!!! and now there is another contractor comming in to BH as fast as of next week, so that makes it 14 contractors: and who do you think they will be pulling the work from, if knight is getting 100 more jobs per day that all the other contractors, besides it was much better when Bobby was there ,and now they have a Intallation manager that comes from managing the wherehouse but he claims that he ran 1600 feet of cable on a daily basis thats about 1/12 and some; spool per day yes if you can believe that, and then you have a training manager that doesent even know how to install phones or HSI but he claims his checks needed double signitures in order to cash them, COME ON!! that just pure craizyness, there are many more KNIGHT stories to tell but I dont really care much about that I am already working with an outfit that is not as big, but I can count on a paycheck and longevity work for the time being.
This is CABL.com posting #166340. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mRq4
There is 1 reply to this message