Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Looking for Cable lady's

I have been in cable for 11 years now. I have done almost everything from dispatch to CSR to office manager. Yes, I am female. I have gone out into the field for "learning experience" with the crews to see what they do and to have a better understanding of their job. I bitch when I have to. But, there is not one guy who works for me that I will not go the extra mile for when it comes to helping them with the management and getting screwed by the "higher ups". I do not get hit on because that is not the image I portray. I am not bad to look at so don't think that. I date one of the guys that work here and would never dream of going in the field with him. He has his job and I have mine. When work is done, then it is home time. Work stays at work and home is home. I sure would never post my picture on the site and get slammed from everyone who has to give their opinion on why she posted it. It is all in the image you portray. Don't want to get hit on, don't post your picture. Duh! What ever. My only point was, don't say women should not be in cable. Yeah, some days are worse than others but I love my job. Who I work for doesn't always appreciate it but what's new. That is part of being in this business. I have tried to get out of cable many times but never found anything that was as challenging as cable. Therefore...crazy in cable!
This is CABL.com posting #166197. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mRoL
Posted in reply to: Re: Looking for Cable lady's by KODIAKSQ
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Looking for Cable lady's oldschoolgal 4/21/2006 2:11:00 PM
Re: Looking for Cable lady's femalecable 4/20/2006 8:49:00 PM