Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Looking for Cable lady's

Not wishing to debate any one here , just offer a different perspective . My very first supervisor ever in the cable business ( almost 2 decades ago ) , was a female . She was an admitted lesbian ( not sure about the lady part - she wore the pants in her relationship ) . But , I must admit , at that time in my career , I was truly impressed with her knowledge of CATV and abilities . She had excellent managerial and supervisoral skills . She always fought hard against management to protect the employees under her supervision . She shared everything she knew with any one who was interested , would jump right in and work beside you , and would train everyone as though she was training her own replacement . I believe nothing satisfied her more than to see anyone ( man or woman ) succeed . The MSO we worked for at the time could not have ever survived and succeeded the boom ( major growth era ) without her assistance . Sharon , where ever you are , Thank You . I hope no one is offended by this different perspective . I have to give credit where acknowledgement is due . (wink)(smile)(sunny)
This is CABL.com posting #166184. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mRoy
Posted in reply to: Re: Looking for Cable lady's by KODIAKSQ
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Looking for Cable lady's subterracommtech 4/21/2006 1:45:00 AM