Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Looking for Cable lady's

Ran a cable sales crew on the road for years. Every now and then, some dumb ass decided to bring their girlfriend on the road with them. Demand was immediately made for larger and private rooms and within days festering pleas were made to give their completely unqualified airhead a job or the salesman's life was going to go to pieces.

Of course the woman would flop, since her main talents were stinking like cigarettes and pot, demanding to be entertained, getting drunk, and collecting on child support on the kids that never saw a penny of the support, that she had with several different men, and dumped with her mother to raise so she could go on the road and see the country with her latest temporary boyfriend interest.

She would bring down the attitude of the sales rep so bad he couldn't give away cable and if they hadn't disappeared, I would have to fire them both before the month was out as an act of mercy and hopefully my business reputation had not been unduly damaged by the slovenly female and the immature behavior of the sales rep.

No salesman I ever hired who ever dragged along a female ever kept his head on the job at hand. He was constantly worried about how his old lady was doing back at the cheap motel; and he had good reason to be.
This is CABL.com posting #166172. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mRom
Posted in reply to: Re: Looking for Cable lady's by KODIAKSQ
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Looking for Cable lady's guerillasplicer 4/20/2006 1:03:00 AM