Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: cable bar?????

Member Uploaded Image

I Just Cant Keep Shut Up On This Post .......Lol.......36 States Now And 11 Countries.Includeing Iraq ,Columbia,Peurto Rico,Brazil And Some Other Places Most Are To Chicken For.......Lol.......I Find Myself In Seach Of A Company To Work For That Has And Are Real Line Dawgs....Aren't Many Of Us Left And Most Of Us Are Suppressed Now Daze But This Dog Is Bustin Out Soon .....I Have Humbled Myself Over The Last Few Years But The Time Has Come To Bust A Move And Be The Dawg I Am Inside So Ty Dawgs For All The Words I Needed To Hear ,And Bt The Way I Acclimate To Anything ......Thats For The So Called Northerners And I Promise I Have Been In And Seen Many An Ice Storm ..Waded Through The Dead Bodies Of 15 Hurricanes Or More ...Been Through The Swamps Where The Mocossins Want Ya Dead And I Swear To Ya I'll Hold Up My Bell Wrench In A Thunderstorm And Praise The Lord For A Beautiful Day,,,,I Have Lost My Right Eye Doing Cable ...So I Feel The Business Owes Me One ......And To Any And All Fallen Brithers On The Line I Bow My Head In A Moment Of Silence ........Then Riseing To Say That....When It Is Your Time You Will Go So Dont Be Scared There Is No Need To Be
This is CABL.com posting #166164. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mRoe
Posted in reply to: Re: cable bar????? by CAVEMANCABLEINC
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: cable bar????? woodwalker3 4/19/2006 11:05:00 PM