Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Satellite Alignment

My personal opinion is this. If an Installer showed up at my house WITHOUT a meter of any kind, and then hooked the reciever to my TV and turned up the volume to align the dish....I WOULD TELL HIM TO GET OFF OF MY PROPERTY!!!! I get so sick and tired of installers wanting to get paid more money, unionize, etc., and they do not even have the professional attitude to come to the job site PREPARED. If an installer can not or will not invest in him/her self and purchase proper tools, then in my opinion that installer should go pick s--- with the chickens. Get out of my profession, and quit making us all look like a bunch of dope heads/welfare cases/felons. Also another of my pet peeves is installers who drive a rig that needs to have a fifty lb bag of dog food put under it at every stop just to keep the darn thing alive. While I am at it....my final pet peeve is installers who CAN NOT or WILL NOT speak english. Just like my customers, if they don't speak english they don't get installed PERIOD. Shame on you fullfillment companies who hire "installers" that don't speak english. Well I kind of went all over the board here but this CRAP about not having a meter really makes me angry.
This is CABL.com posting #166094. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mRm6
Posted in reply to: Satellite Alignment by andrewbyrd
There are 2 replies to this message
proffesionalism, here here!! Dcableservices 4/19/2006 7:35:00 PM
Re: Satellite Alignment sdelnay 4/19/2006 12:06:00 PM