Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: dish guide lines

i asked the people i went to work for if they had info and they gave me dish's field services manual.......you should do the same....of course i told them from the start that i didn't know squat about sat, that i'd only done cable.....hope you did the same....i've been running full routes on my own for going on a month now (did ride alongs for a month when i couldn't get catv work, just in time too "the budget doesn't allow for contractors for a month or so......) honestly i haven't read the book although i'm sure there's info in it that will pay and when i get the chance i'll be reading it.........honestly though if you are contracting (sounds like you are) then the people you work for should be stricter than dish if they are going to last and the nuances of dish will come quick if you just slug out some installs. that's how i approach something new anyways.....learn from someone that knows what they are doing until it looks easy and then figure out why it's not, and then how to make it easy.

This is CABL.com posting #166074. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mRmM
Posted in reply to: dish guide lines by mrfixit1
There are 0 replies to this message