Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: cable directory

You can try the "Television & Cable Factbook" available from Warren Publishing. Price will be about $600 and also available on disc. Here is their web site: http://www.warren-news.com/factbook.htm
If you're cheap, you can access last year's Television & Cable Factbook at most libraries in the reference section and look at it for free. You can take notes or run a few pages of copies to test the information.

This publication lists all the company officers, nationwide managers, including marketing managers, and in most cases, the local managers, including the local marketing managers along with a plethora of other information about each individual cable system in the country and who owns what and where. My experience is that the info is about 60% accurate for local systems and a little higher when listing national headquarters.

For many years when I was a contractor, I used to use this publication extensively to put together mail campaigns, usually got a few responses and occasionally some jobs out of it.

Regards
This is CABL.com posting #166009. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mRlJ
Posted in reply to: cable directory by Chase Marketing
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: cable directory dejo4340 5/16/2006 6:23:00 PM