Create your free account now! Sign up

Be Aware

Hi Guys,

First time posting on the site,but I think that what I have to say will help some people.
I,m an satellite,LCD,plasma home theather installer for 8 years now.I`ve done about everything and use to make money sometimes.
Latley I got 2 comapnies on this site,one is OHIODTV andthe other is NETCOM.Both advertise on this website and are looking for techs.
OHIODTV screw techs big time,not only me but 2 other friends of mine.They will charge you back for jobs wich werent even assigned to you,they assinged jobs well over 100 miles away from where tech. is located...they say they pay after 3 weeks but it is after 6...so be aware.There is a guy TIM wich never answer the phone and will call you when he needs some jobs done and it is urgent for him.BE AWARE.
The second one is NETCOM,they have no jobs but they are looking for techs.I`ve done 6 jobs in 4 months for them and I got no money.Every time I call they say they sent the check already....Cx. pays 400$ for a LCD install and you get paid 65....enev so...they sent no checks.
I hope you will not fall for this guys...any questions I will be more then happy to give you details.

Julian(bigcry)
This is CABL.com posting #165503. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mRdz
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Be Aware patcp1 4/10/2006 11:32:00 PM
Re: Be Aware ERIECOMM 4/10/2006 11:31:00 PM