Create your free account now! Sign up

NOW I HAVE HEARD EVERYTHING!(pt1)

Member Uploaded Image

This one blew my mind.
I have been In the telecomm business 11 yrs now in one form
or another and along the way have collected various logos stickers from those companies and equipment brands.
I have a late model white van (as most companies require)
and I like the logos due to one the more white i cover the less i have to wax! we all know white vehicles are a nightmare to keep clean.
Second it is free advertisement of what you do for a living.
Well now the good part.......... As most of you Floridians know DTV is EXTREMELY slow right now and I have been looking to pick up the slack so I applied to an ad in the local paper for pre-wire lead tech. I called the guy (Bill Burgess) and told him i was interested and what I have done for work and what I drove for vehicles. He seemed excited to bring me on board and asked me to meet him at a job site that Monday which i did and brought a fellow longtime tech with me as he said they were 2 man crews and I could have anyone i wanted.
Well we get there on Monday work 5 hours and go home. Trainer says call tonight find out where to meet for the next day which i did, No answer called a couple times the next day, finally , that evening Bill calls and SAYS,,,,, ready for this?,,,,(next post)
This is CABL.com posting #165339. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mRaV
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: NOW I have HEARD EVERYTHING!(pt2) midspan28 4/8/2006 2:47:00 PM