Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Dui,Oui,Dwi....

Well if "ONLY" you had typed the link correctly I might have been able to read the story you are referring to.
As for my friends, I never said I condoned their behavior. In fact if read my post you will see that I refer to them as "functional alcoholics". A functional alcoholic is someone who gets up in the morning, goes to work, does their job properly then goes home in the afternoon and drinks a half a case or more before falling into bed and then repeats it all the next day, everyday. I have a few friends with this condition. I don't see how they do it or why, but they do. I don't condone it, in fact I discourage it and voice my opinions of their actions regularly. But eventhough they don't listen to me as I wish they would that does not change the fact that they are my friends and I will keep trying to get them to stop or at least reduce the amount they drink. That is the best I can do because afterall, I'm not their daddies, nor their bosses, a cop or a judge and for that matter neither are you.
This is CABL.com posting #165037. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mQ53
Posted in reply to: Re: Dui,Oui,Dwi.... by cam2
There are 0 replies to this message