Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Dns screwing us

That's bullcrap!! Personally I don't explain the custom install.
I explain the standard free install. I have a copy of the "Dish Network Service Corporation Service Agreement" It reads exactly as follows:

" Services and Materials Included in Professional Standard Installation Package "

Services:
Site Survey at the time of installation; Assembly of dishes and mount(s); Grounding of system componants to meet NEC standards; System peaking for optimum performance; installation of up to 200' RG-6 cable; routing of cable through one wall penetration; testing of equipment for proper operation; orientation to DISH Network programming and equipment.

Materials: blah blah blah

Non-Standard Options:
Non-standard options are in addition to the standard installation services as outlined above and are payable at the time of service.

That customer service person at DISH got all kinds of lip-service and bitch from the customer and was told that crap to get them off the phone and out of their ear. At your expense.

This information is on the back of : DNSC FORM #1 Ver.11-15-03
This is a duplicate form top being white and second duplicate page in yellow. I carry one of those forms on each install and show the customer in black and white, the poop straight from DISH, on their form.

If you have trouble getting one, post your mailing address on a reply to this, and I'll send you one thru the mail.
This is CABL.com posting #164954. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mQ4I
Posted in reply to: Dns screwing us by Techee10
There are 0 replies to this message