Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Enlighten me!

Oldschoolgal just answered the question! I have one B &E felony 7 years back when I was 19 and it is hard for me to find a Job. I think it should be looked at and thought about alot, like mine it happened 7 years back With nothing before and nothing after.I made one bad mistake and I learned from it. when someone repeats that mistake then it is a different story. Will cost $4,000 to $5,000 to get it taken off my public record. Everyone has made a mistake, everybody was young once, some get caught, some don't. when someone repeats that mistake then it is a different story. I've been drug free and Drink free for 6 years. I'm Married and two young children. Since I have a wild mind when I was young. I still think about how easy something would be if I was the person I was before. It comes across my mind all the time. People do change, but most don't, they are just waiting for the perfect chance to take advantage of a golden opportunity. It would be easy for someone to get a plan together for a nice house they have been in and when the installer talks to the wife and most of the time customers will talk about anything. So very easy for someone to rape a woman, steal, Etc. And they can easily get away with it, who would think that the installer from 8 months ago would have done that crime.
This is CABL.com posting #164939. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mQ4t
Posted in reply to: Re: Enlighten me! by oldschoolgal
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Enlighten me! Gwester843 4/4/2006 2:22:00 PM