Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Please all you dawgs write your congress & sen

I agree. Do all that you can to stop the give away of our country to the government of Mexico. These criminals coming into our country are an invading hoard. They have no loyalty to the United States. Their loyalty is for the most part is to the government of Mexico. The Mexican flag is on display everywhere in our country. The english language is no longer necessary. Our government has lost its value in its citizens. 78 percent of the illegal criminals in this country are Hispanic. I am tired of having the Mexican flag stuck in my face. Everywhere I go here. The government says these people do the jobs U.S. citizens will not do. What an insult to us as a country. What you do not hear is an explanation. Regarding why U.S. citizens will not do the work. Would that be due to substandard wages? No benefits? Illegal working conditions? How about health violations? There is a host of other reasons that go along with that. What about making a mockery of legal immigrants. They have worked very hard to become legal citizens. Not to mention money, time. And education they have invested to become legal U.S. citizens. They are proud to be a part of the United States of America. I bet they are not displaying the Mexican flag in their home, business, car, graffiti on public domain. And anywhere else they can stick it the U.S. citizen. I bet they display the stars and stripes of this great country. I say they are proud to be here as U.S. citizens. Our elected officials take an oath to enforce our laws and uphold the constitution of this country. Yet they do not! We have existing laws to protect us from us from people coming to this country illegally. Now the government wants us to believe they have new laws to protect us. I do not believe them. I do believe that when a burglar comes into my home. That burglar is a burglar. And not a guest in my home. It would be nice if the Federal government put as much urgency and money into protecting the citizens of the United States, as they do the citizens of Iraq. Cause that country had stock piles of Chemical, Biological, and Radiological weapons. Not to mention hoards of terrorists posed. And ready to attack us without any warning. After all we need to do it for the Iraqi people. No wait because they tried to kill his Dad. No wait because they are trying to take over the world. No wait because the Iraqi people are being brutalized. No wait because the Iraqi people want a democracy. Do you really believe those same people want to protect its citizens of the U.S. After all we need the guest workers.
This is CABL.com posting #164820. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mQ2y
Posted in reply to: Please all you dawgs write your congress & senator by Animal AKA Will
There is 1 reply to this message