Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Illegals are marching, and why we don't

You know what gets me about this is...... It`s that we CATER to Mexicans mostly. Think about it. We HAVE to have EVERYTHING in spanish as well as english (our OFFICAL language in some states) We have a good % of Asian , Arabic and Indian people here as well why not there language as well? Especially when you go to high school\college spanish is the ONLY foreign language offered. IF I had children going I would tell the schools that MY kids would learn Chinese NOT spanish because China is the next economic superpower NOT 3rd world Mexico.

I`ll never forget a few years ago when ford said "we honor the mexican wage of 85 US cents an hour.

As long as Mexico and the rest of latin america have Dictatorship type governments things will never change over there.

Technically We really OWN Mexico since we won the war against them over 100 years ago and they unconditionally surrendered then. I guess it was a good thing we as a country were as many would put it racist back then or we would have annexed Mexico.

If you ever go to Mexico (not the tourist traps) it`s like a 3rd world country with no electricity in many places in the country and garbage floating in the rivers. I know this because a family i`m close to has a member who married a Mexican from 50 miles north of Mexico city. Also dirt roads and lots of pay offs to corrupt officials to have things like a tv or radio for example.

I can`t blame them for wanting a better life but I`m blaming Our government for letting them try to overrun us and our way of life so as to cater to them. Beware as If they get there way (big brother) We all will have the living standard of squat making minimum wage.
This is CABL.com posting #164802. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mQ2g
Posted in reply to: Re: Illegals are marching, and why we don't by nrb1
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Illegals are marching, and why we don't crawl2much 4/2/2006 10:40:00 AM