Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Illegals are marching, and why we don't

Well if I caught who stole my nasal enhancement spray?Well after I stopped laughing I would kick him in the A$$.I am a cable dog I work my A$$ off and have been for two decades.When I see a Illegal Immigrant he is working his A$$ off too.I too owe taxes to the almighty IRS.Who is going to pick our produce and mow our grass and dig our holes so on and so on.You think the lazy so called legal person is?Illegal Immigrants have been with us from day one.Would you like to round them up and put them in a concentration camp so they wont steal your cold medicine or rob your refrigerator?.If a legal person robs me then I would be mad at that person just like I would be mad at the illegal person that robbed me,not the whole frigging illegal Immigrants.The only person that steals from me is uncle sam.You need to get yourself a umbrella go to the beach eat a burrito and sip on a margarita and think nice thoughts and chill out.Nobody is out to get you semper fi cable guy. You must be a jar head.You need to get your head out of the pickle jar and let some air in.Do you know that there are non American citizens serving in the armed forces? Protecting you right to criticize them.
This is CABL.com posting #164656. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mQZU
Posted in reply to: Re: Illegals are marching, and why we don't by semper fi cable guy
There are 4 replies to this message
Re: Illegals are marching, and why we don't cablwotalife 3/31/2006 9:41:00 PM
Re: Illegals are marching, and why we don't cable person 3/30/2006 10:03:00 PM
crawl2much Wife of a cable guy 3/30/2006 9:00:00 PM
Re: Illegals are marching, and why we don't semper fi cable guy 3/30/2006 6:54:00 PM