Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Outside the box idea

No, it isn't all Bush's fault. You're right...it's been going on for a long time but now it's escalating to a point that is getting frightening.....I just think it's sad that every other country has a set of rules for what is and what isn't acceptable - except for ours. I know there was talk of change in the immigration reform several months back where it wouldn't matter if an illegal's child was born here, it would no longer be an American citizen if the changes proposed were instituted....but of course, nothing came of that either. It's the illegal thing that is irritating - I'm sure there are plenty of legal Mexicans (etc) in the US working in the cable industry that work harder than their compadres - no one is saying they aren't hard workers....what we're saying is the illegals need to follow the rules just like the rest of us....I'm getting tired of the exception to the rule for someone who knows nothing is going to happen to them when they come over here illegally. (cussing) What the hell makes them so special?
This is CABL.com posting #164491. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mQXf
Posted in reply to: Re: Outside the box idea by dtchdggr
There are 0 replies to this message