Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: would you really want them gone

"hey how about we make them all leave and then we can bitch about an $11.00 avacodo or a $23.00 bag of oranges or maybe a gardener who wants $300.00 dollars a week to do your lawns not to mention maybe you wouldnt mind scrubing out those trash cans or that dumpster and where would you find another burrito for $2.50 and how would you get rid of that 1998 Z71 chevy pick up with 200,000 miles for almost what you paid for it not to mention most hispanic women are down right hot as hell and love white boys"

The cost of field labor factors in very little into the cost of produce. It is actually about 5% so that throws your $11 avocado right out the window. You would see a 5-10% increase tops. As far as gardening goes, there are plenty of teenagers in the neighborhood who will mow the lawn and trim the hedges. Someone will buy the pickup or you can just donate it and write it off. I have never thought it right to date outside of one's own race, so I won't miss the women at all.

Finally, let me point out what we will gain if they leave. I will use Southern California as an example.

SoCal lost over 18 hospitals that could not deal with the financial strain imposed by indigent care, mainly illegals. Their welfare and social programs are so strained that Californians have an enormous state tax burden. Over 26% of the population is foreign-born. This means that removing those foreigners would cut traffic volumes by nearly the same amount. Imagine a quarter of all the traffic on the congested freeway disappearing. The demand on the housing market would not be so great, which would mean that homes would be at a more affordable price. Over 20% of the US prison population is composed of foreign-born people. Educational statistics show a higher dropout rate for foreign-born people than native citizens in the US. Per Capita GDP of nations rely on its citizens being educated enough to raise production levels of all goods and services. America got to being a super-power and rich because we had a citizenry smart enough to advance technology all of which was possible because of the importance of education. If you look at Japan, you will see they are at the forefront of technology improvements and there is also a corresponding high priority placed on education there. They also have strict immigration laws there.

Bottom line is, there is a process of entry and gaining legal citizenship in this nation. No one is stopping someone who truly has the dream of coming here.

Finally, if someone wants to whip out the race card on me, I have the following for them: None of my references above are to Mexicans, or to the people of any other hispanic nation. If when you think about the illegals that are shutting down the hospitals in California or picking the fruit there and picture a Mexican, it is either your own prejudgment or its a fact of reality.
This is CABL.com posting #164470. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mQWU
Posted in reply to: would you really want them gone by guerillasplicer
There are 0 replies to this message