Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Illegals are marching, and why we don't

Dear Wife, although i agree with probably 90% of your posts, when it comes to politics,although i respect your opinion i do not agree. This admin.,as lame as it may be, is no more lame than the prior Clinton admin.! Wasn't it clinton that introduced this Nafta crap into the economy? all this border crossing labor benefits both parties and both parties will claim to have the American peoples best interest in mind. B.S. both parties are wrapped around Big Biz which has nothing to do with the American peoples best interest, only what brings them more power and bucks (which are basically the same thing)!!!! If you think Gore was a better choice, well, dang, i ndon't know what to say except they are all a bunch of crooks and one option vs the other isn't really an option at all. For our troops i figure i gotta back their commander in chief. there's a lot more goin' on than the public at large is actually aware of and in many cases for good reason. we are not kept in the dark always for evil reasons and although we may not understand why sometimew you ain't supposed to. Later, Mike M.
This is CABL.com posting #164263. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mQTz
Posted in reply to: Re: Illegals are marching, and why we don't by Wife of a cable guy
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Illegals are marching, and why we don't Wife of a cable guy 3/26/2006 8:13:00 PM