Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: what is this

True, once again,very true, .......here it goes again. Funny(blush)I am sorry but the union guy standing at the bottom is hilarious. I was setting up and exhibit by myself in a union shop. A non union guy, saw me struggling and came over like a Gentleman to help me. All of a sudden out of nowhere came the male equivalent of the wicked witch of the west from wizard of Oz...he had a bicycle and everything just like in the movie before the tornado got Dorthy. It was the the Union Steward, or Stewart as I like to call him. Stewart says to the now two men .....Are you contracted to do work for her? The guys say.....No?...Stewart says, then get back over to your own jobs. Then Stewart said to me, If I catch anyone over here helping you again, you will have to hire my union guys and pay a health amount for it as well. After good ole Stewart left to check on the flying monkeys those gentlemen cam over to help me anyway, but I stood gaurd. Now who would you want on your team? Who is the a$$hole now? Huh?(wink)
This is CABL.com posting #164122. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mQRi
Posted in reply to: Re: what is this by nrb1
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: what is this Trey9007 3/25/2006 10:33:00 AM
Re: what is this Gwester843 3/25/2006 8:04:00 AM
Re: what is this OPIES HERE 3/25/2006 3:37:00 AM