Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Trey this ones for you

I Cant take it anymore.nrb1 I have been in this biz for 19 years and I know for a fact that the cable industry has bad companies running it and something has to change.You sound like you are a cable god.If you are so powerful then why don't you change things and make it right for the thousands of subcontractors that are getting ripped off by the greedy cable companies?My heart bleeds for you and all the incredible things you have done.If I made enough money in this biz to give you a gold star I would.You remind me of my 13 year old son and the way he throws fits when I tell him it is time to get ready for school.There is something seriously wrong with the cable industry,you know it,I know it and everyone knows it.You sir are on a different planet and need to come back down to earth and breath some air.To each his/her own everyone has a opinion and we are are titled to voice it.You on the other hand act like you are the one and only and full of hot air.Fix the problem,don't act like it don't exist and you are the shinning light.Who cares how hard you worked.WE all work hard and just want whats fair.So help don't judge.And give some advice not rantings of a lunatic.
This is CABL.com posting #164086. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mQQI
Posted in reply to: Trey this ones for you by nrb1
There are 0 replies to this message