Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Trey this ones for you

trey, are you paid by a union? if it's a cable union i can understand the terroristic tactics. i don't totally disagree with you, but your lack of interest in anything outside of communism worries me.......i know you'll take this as ammunition, but i'd like to feel you're here at night like a lot of us: just fought with our wives about her wanting to sell **** incase the next contract isn't here tomorrow, or here during the day looking for the next contract so that tonight might be better than last night arguing about slow downs or late nights. come the f**k on man, isn't a man on here that wants to here about "me's" and "i's" like some high school footbal coach with a shiny whistle and the skintight daisy dukes someone told him looked athletic.

all this is just to ask you..........

what's your scariest pole?
what do you cut first on a midspanned replace?
name 3 types of coax.
name 3 types of fitting?
how many stories have you fished, at once, alone?
(assorted questions people with other experiece could ask)?

my bottom line here is that make a good argument, but arguments are based upon credibilty and i'm not convinced.

i guess my second bottom line is that i would never trust someone that hasn't sweated a wallfish, crossing a hwy, or MSO "A" buying out MSO "B" and the "budget rework" that made your house feel more like a trap than a castle.

This is CABL.com posting #164051. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mQP9
Posted in reply to: Re: Trey this ones for you by Trey9007
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Trey this ones for you Trey9007 3/23/2006 11:05:00 PM