Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Re:what is wrong with you all????

Who the hell said I was an expert? StarcomTrey looked at the situation his way, I look at the same situation my way. Why arent you calling him an expert?!?! Ohhhh I get it. You agree with him so its ok for him to give his thoughts, but you dont agree with me so now you must ridicule me. Nice, real nice.

Toast I actually agree with you. You should earn it. Now if you can honestly tell me that, as things are right now, hard work is being rewarded you wouldnt hear another word from me. If you can show me 1 place where installer rates have gone up over the years like the profits of MSOs and satellite providers, I will silence myself. You cant, can you. Hard work is not getting rewarded, and thats why people organize.

One of the biggest complaints you here from the "suits" on this board is that its harder and harder to find and keep good talent. They actually seemed shocked that constantly lowering the rates will cause this problem. Its as if they really expect to get the same quality even after paying installer less and less. Does this sound like an environment that rewards hard work? I dont think so. What do you think?
This is CABL.com posting #163782. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mQLO
Posted in reply to: Re: Re:what is wrong with you all???? by Toast
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Re:what is wrong with you all???? sumahit 3/21/2006 10:48:00 PM
Re: Re:what is wrong with you all???? cablecrew10 3/21/2006 10:25:00 AM