Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Overtime pay on piece work

Tom now says:
"you may at any time express your opinion and as i do respect everyones right to do that ."

But first Tom said:
"Do us all a favor and take your useless tirades elsewhere."

Very complex fellow this Tom is.

LOL... Im just busting your chops.....

But seriously, I have attacked no one. Someone says something I dont agree with I tell them my point of view. Youre listening to Warren there, which advise you dont. Warren says I attacked him because I called him a liar. I did call him a liar, but let me tell you why and you make your decision if Im right or at least close to being right, or if I verbally attacked him.

Warren accused me of saying some things while on another forum that I know I dud not say. He then said he would he prove it but his computer crashed so he couldnt. Warren has been posting on forums for years, but Warren forgot that I and mostly everyone who uses forums knows that past posts are available from the forum, and his computer crashing does not stop him from going to the forum and finding the post if they exist. He then, as we all know, could copy and paste or post a link to the quote in question.

Now tell me Tom, do you think Im wrong for calling him a liar. Also notice how much Warren knows about my views. You ever wonder how he knows? I tell him, and anyone else who asks. Why am I mentioning this? Because, I and maybe you also, have noticed that Warren trys to hint that I want to hide my beliefs, while everyone knows my feelings the same reason everyone else knows them, because I tell them.

Warren for some reason does not like me or what I stand for. I have no problem with that. He is not alone. But to stoop to flat out lieing, is very counter productive. I may be a union loving thug, as he calls me, but I dont lie. People who lie just to make an arguement are the people I feel abuse the bar, not those who disagree with me or even hate me. Yes, we are all wrong at times. But to flat out lie, a terrible lie at that, is just childish and ridiculous.
This is CABL.com posting #163670. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mQJ0
Posted in reply to: Re: Overtime pay on piece work by tom59
There are 0 replies to this message