Create your free account now! Sign up

Desperatly need help with an ACC2000 converter con

I know, it's an antique, but it's what we have.

We have been haveing a problem all week with boxes doing weird things. The boxes are Jerrold DPV 7212s. The problem is the boxes will have a bogus channel map. re initializing them or refreshing them works on some for a while but will not work at all on others. I have verified the correct channel map is in the controller but for some reason the converters are mapping wrong. The incorrect mapping is happening in many different variations. The most common one is the box will only tune channels 00 and 01 (display) and actually tune the barker channel and parental controll barker channel. Sometimes they will tune 02 to 86 but the A minus channel skip (54-62) is wrong. There have been other boxes with even different map variations. Our system uses 02-71 and A-1 as 01 (displayed) A-2 as 98 (displayed).

I have been working with Motorola tech support but they haven't been much help as they have not supported the ACC2000 for many years. I am getting desperate for help. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appriciated.

If you can help, please call me at 1 619 454-0276 or e-mail me at (-REDACTED-)
This is CABL.com posting #163104. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mQAS
There are 0 replies to this message