Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Can you believe this???

More and more you need to look around you. The change is in full effect. "The new Americans" are willing to work 100+ hours a week, and for less than what most of us could ever survive on. And not to worry, because if they can't make ends meet with what they show "on the books", Uncle scam will just subsidize them with the tax dollars "contributed" from the middle class blue collar work force.

I now go into Walmart and ask an employee where something is and they shrug their shoulders because they don't understand a friggin word I'm saying.

They come here and band together in the crappiest of neighborhoods making the slumlords more than happy, as not to many people would even look at the landlords decaying third world hovels for rent. They work their butts off and send a major portion of their income back home to support their families untill they too have enough to "come on over".

It's not going to stop. Our government lies to us and tell us about how they are watching our borders, but in fact the big corporations that really run this country need this source of inexpensive labor that we one way or another pay for.

Last week I went to a Gasho Japanese steak house and my fiancee nudged me and said "look, all the hibachi chefs are spanish" and as I looked up I noticed there was my hibachi chef as she said. But what she didn't notice was the prison gang tattoo on his hand between the thumb and index finger.

Before somebody here makes some comment about me being a racist I'll let you know I was born in Brooklyn and raised in Manhattan and went to public schools where at most times I was the only white kid in my class and skin color never did and still doesnt mean a thing to me. My fiancee immigrated here from Guatemala when she was 10 (theough proper procedure) nad my daughter is half Puertorican. Plenty of people who have worked with me running cable will tell you racist is something I'm not.
Point is my rant is not one of not liking other people of different backgrounds, rather I hate the way the powers that be do business at our expense.
This is CABL.com posting #162829. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mQwr
Posted in reply to: Re: Can you believe this??? by Clean Splice
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Can you believe this??? StarCommTrey! 3/6/2006 12:21:00 PM