Create your free account now! Sign up

My New Work Ad

OK guys...summers coming...installs will be aplenty...so here's my ad looking for techs:

To all installers.....We are looking for techs to do installs wherever you would like to do installs. It doesnt matter if we have a contract or not for that area, you did the work, we'll pay you for it. We'll even pay you if your work isn't 100% up to spec. If you forget little miniscule things like running a drop or grounding it, or even showing up at all. Don't worry, we'll still pay you. And this is a long-term position as we will never run out of work. We'll never ask to see ID, never ask you to pee in a cup, and never run a background check to see if you're a convicted sex offender who just last June raped and murdered little Mary Jane Rottencrotch while she was playing with her Barbies at 6 years old. Doesn't matter to us. You'll still get paid for the installs. Our current rates for video are...oh hell, I'm not going to go over rates, just bill me whatever you think you deserve for each job. We wont argue with you, and we wont ever QC your work or doubt you in any way. So what if the customer said you were doing lines of coke on his coffee table, or fondling his 7 year old daughter. He must be full of it to even say such things. However could we doubt you, mister cable tech.

Serious inquiries only....call (866) 588-2255. That's (866) LUV-CABL. Or better yet, don't even call....just start sending us invoices.

No insurance needed, you may need a truck, tools and meter, but chances are no one will ever actually ask to see any of this stuff.

Have a great day!
It was then that Caroline remembered her kitchen back in Montana, with a stove that she might or might not have turned off, and so with a heavy sigh, she put down the penguin.
This is CABL.com posting #162443. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mQqd
There are 5 replies to this message
Re: My New Work Ad Track9851 3/5/2006 2:24:00 PM
Re: My New Work Ad mastertech 3/5/2006 8:59:00 AM
Re: My New Work Ad mt30ys 3/3/2006 9:47:00 PM
Re: My New Work Ad txlinedog 3/3/2006 1:07:00 PM
Re: My New Work Ad Gwester843 3/1/2006 8:49:00 AM