Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Scott gruff prince Telecom

First of all, I find it interesting that the only two replies to my post both come from people who don't want to give their contact or identifying information.

But anyway, since you appear to know or know OF me, I can tell you without a second of hesitation that Baltimore DID NOT transition smoothly; I know these semi-colons are hard to figure out but I stated as much in my prior post. That doesn't change the fact that many people tried very diligently to MAKE the transition as smooth AS POSSIBLE under the time constraints we faced.

And to FURTHER clarify my position with Hybrid, I was BOUGHT out(beerchug); I didn't resign. I served the year that I agreed to serve when my partners and I started this company last March.

We started with 25 techs and one location; we now have 275 techs and close to 60 support staff personnel in 7 locations with more locations awaiting our ramp up schedules. I think I kept my part of the deal; they lived up to theirs.

It is as simple as that.

And since I'm at it, this will be my last post to the BAR as a Hybrid officer; my last official day is Friday.

To all the REAL professionals that populate this board, I salute all of you and wish you nothing but success and timely payments!(wave)
This is CABL.com posting #162386. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mQpi
Posted in reply to: Re: Scott gruff prince Telecom by LIVEWIRELTD
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Scott gruff prince Telecom Rob Abui 3/11/2006 10:26:00 AM
Re: Scott gruff prince Telecom Rob Abui 2/28/2006 10:40:00 AM