Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Why do you need to have a late (new) work truc

Point in fact. If your getting started maybe you should pay your dues a little and work in-house for a prime for a year or two and actually learn a thing or two about how to actually do this work and not have charge backs and create service calls other than equipment failure that drives down prices that the mso is willing to pay because so many hack tag tossing, grocery getter driving "sub-contractors" are out there professing they are something they are not.

I take pride in how I leave a job, knowing that my SNR and up and down levels are in spec and that all the signals on my work order are accurate and not fabricated.

I never look up and say "gee I think thats RG6 wrapped in a pigtail, do you think anybody will see that ?"

I know the problems price wise in the industry today rest not solely on the shoulders of the "sub-contractor" posers out there, but also on the miscreant primes who just wanna get "bodies" out there and their concept of training a guy with "no experience needed" is having him go out in the field for a week at most with some guy that has been doing installs for 2 or more weeks. Hey congratulations, your a trainer.

If I go out and buy a scalpel can I call myself a thorasic surgeon and expect to make a 7 figure income a year slicing into peoples chests ?
This is CABL.com posting #162247. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mQm3
Posted in reply to: Re: Why do you need to have a late (new) work truc by crawl2much
There is 1 reply to this message