Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Why do you need to have a late (new) work truc

I say thats it a trade just like a electrician,carpenter or plumber because your taught by being on the job and working with your hands your head and your heart. I have never had someone that learned from a book out perform someone that learned from the field. Cable work isn't hooking up computers or tvs its getting the wire from point a to point b. Using methods learned from others and developing their own. Installing in homes,business's or MDU's can be difficult if you don't have the right tools. I have seen guys go to walmart and buy $20 worth of tools that looked like my sons play set and couldn't cut a piece of Rg-11. If you need to do a wall-fish glow rods are a lot better than using a fish tape.
This is CABL.com posting #162239. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mQmV
Posted in reply to: Re: Why do you need to have a late (new) work truc by x Greasemonkey
There are 4 replies to this message
Re: Why do you need to have a late (new) work truc crawl2much 2/24/2006 9:39:00 PM
Re: Why do you need to have a late (new) work truc x Greasemonkey 2/24/2006 9:33:00 PM
Re: Why do you need to have a late (new) work truc crawl2much 2/24/2006 9:33:00 PM