Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Why do you need to have a late (new) work truc

I drive a white chevy astro cargo van that cost me $3,000 cause I purchased it from coca-cola 2 years ago when they did their fleet upgrade locally.

picked it up w/70k on it, and coke has them made w/the heavy suspension and put in a new rear end before I got it complete w/all service records.

Ton't buy them from dealers as they buy them from auctions who in turn get them from various service co's at lease end or fleet upgrade time and mark them up considerably.

You can buy a complete Adrian steel installer interior for the van for about a grand delivered if the van didn't come with one.

then a quick clamp crown rack and your on the road in a pro rig for about 5k plus ins. and reg.

No I don't wanna appear rich, simply the van and all in it are tools of my trade.

Would you use vise grips to compress your fittings ? some do.
If you can't afford 5k to outfit a proper vehicle for work as a contractor then your in the wrong business.
This is CABL.com posting #162149. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mQlt
Posted in reply to: Re: Why do you need to have a late (new) work truc by crawl2much
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Why do you need to have a late (new) work truc Hybrid.PC 2/23/2006 11:03:00 AM