Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Illegals

What was the last estimate of illegals in this country? I believe they came up with an 11 million figure! not sure how "they" (whomever "they" may be) arrive at the numbers but even so give or take a percentage for error, 11 million is quite a figure, especially when you consider undocumented, un- background checked individuals in your neighborhood. Most of these folks keep a low profile however, seems to me they're gettin a bit more brazen especially when it comes to obtaining the freebies. I don't get it! If they are aware of situation (where'd they get their statistics) and when they new of a particular circumstance, why wasn't something done about it at the time? If we want to be nice guy's and help out our neighbor we should be doing so in their house not ours! We as Americans need to expose the one's that capitalize on the illegals and kick 'em right the hell out of the country and of course keep whatever gains they've made using them! If this country can't compete without using slave labor like the countries we gripe about concerning human rights then we've got no right to tell them how to treat their own people. Sorry for the Wind! Later MIke M.
This is CABL.com posting #161935. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mQh1
Posted in reply to: Re: Illegals by Wife of a cable guy
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Illegals Clean Splice 2/19/2006 4:54:00 PM
Re: Illegals subterracommtech 2/19/2006 4:32:00 PM