Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Net Com

Well, I'll just say this....my husband has now quit working for Netcom, they're 6 weeks back on his pay and they aren't paying him at all. One of the reasons he quit was because every week he was having to call them to see whan he might get his pay. Twice, they deposited bad checks into his account just so he would keep working. That gets reaL old, if you know what I mean. Pretty soon, the banks put holds on every check you deposit because of all the bad ones. They were scheduling jobs for him that were 4 and 5 hours apart...IN THE SAME TIME FRAME!!! They won't answer the phones when you call them. My husband has been calling them now a few times every day to see if they're gonna pay him and they won't answer the phones or return any calls. He's actually been calling from customer's phones so that they don't see his number on the caller ID, but they still don't answer! I'm telling ya, you're crazy to do any work for this place. All they do is tell you what you wanna hear while lying to you all along. They started out as a good place a couple of years ago, but not anymore. Gary is the biggest liar of them all and the office girls just keep up the lies. I guess what I should say is this..."Do ya feel Lucky, Punk?" Maybe you'll have better luck than we did. It's real hard to live paycheck to paycheck when the paycheck never comes.
This is CABL.com posting #161774. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mQfq
Posted in reply to: Net Com by charlee122
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: Net Com badassinstaller 2/17/2006 8:28:00 PM
Re: Net Com pegsat 2/17/2006 7:16:00 PM
Re: Net Com pegsat 2/17/2006 7:12:00 PM