Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Illegals

You complain about illegals. Ok here's one for you. You work your *#& off for 34 yrs you pay in that good ole ssi in hopes you might live long enough to collect some of it (which you want because your killing yourself trying to take care of your kids working 2 jobs and all the overtime you can get) and you get smacked in the face with the fact that some " hole" yeah hole, you know the kind that you can drive a tractor and trailer truck through sits back on a holy rollin tail and collects ssi off what you've paid in because they hurt their neck or some other minor little pain, crap I hurt every time I move but I still work. But top all this off with the fact that they're own kids are gone and they got to run around and up their income by taking somebodys elses kids away from them and act like it's their saintly duty so they can get more benefits. Is this the great american system or what. They can work part time at mcdonalds just like anybody else, but that might ruin their time to interfere in other peoples lives and chase other womens men so they can have even more money for tanning bed visits.
This is CABL.com posting #161695. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mQd9
Posted in reply to: Re: Illegals by sumahit
There are 0 replies to this message