Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Time to get out of DirecTV

Wait a minuet......you just said you were a high ranking manager at Bruistier, and I never said what I do for a living, so how do you know that it is BS or that my thought does not count? How do you know if I may be someone who would benefit from a union. If you want to hear from people who count, I think Management should be included, you were a Manager who rallied for the union, so I guess Managers are responsible in implementing changes then, right? You were......were(confused) a Manager who went to bat for the union. So Management is a very important part . This is exactly what I am talking about. You probably would still be at Bruistier if you used your Management position to communicate to your peers that things were not going well.....that is of coarse not taking into count the allegations you wrote about the work ethics of your peers at that company. I know nothing about the people you worked with, but I do know, that a good Manager should be a good listener as well as communicator on behalf of his team. You are in the middle so you are responsible for both sides and should understand that compromise and communication is vital and its your responsibility to convey that.
This is CABL.com posting #161692. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mQd6
Posted in reply to: Re: Time to get out of DirecTV by uboatcmdr
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Time to get out of DirecTV uboatcmdr 2/16/2006 3:39:00 PM