Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Illegals

Mamalion....this has NOTHING to do with race, but EVERYTHING to do with being here legally. I don't care if it's a white person or a hispanic....it amuses me that some think it's racism....Stop with the persecution feelings already....as most have said, if you are here legally, that's awesome. If you aren't, you should be deported. And I do agree with your comments on the welfare system....it should not be a way of life. It should be a limited time offer for no more than a year, and then be terminated. Those popping out kids continually need some permanent form of birth control, and that pertains again to EVERYONE who abuses the system.....not just a select few. Some people; however, white or black or mexican or whatever....just don't have any pride....I have found in my lifetime that laziness doesn't just pertain to only one race. I worked at a hospital with a doctor from India years ago who came right out and said he invited his family to come here, and he was quite vocal about it - he told them they could get everything free - free rent, free food, free insurance....that about sums it up, I think. Again, the issue here is LEGALITY, not RACE. I don't know why that is so hard to understand.....
This is CABL.com posting #161509. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mQa9
Posted in reply to: Re: Illegals by MAMALION
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: Illegals littlebear 2/14/2006 1:06:00 PM
Re: Illegals RadioMan 2/14/2006 9:39:00 AM
Re: Illegals crawl2much 2/14/2006 7:05:00 AM