Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: beware; telstar/charter shenanigans

Let me add my 2 cents in on this one . In my past , I have worked for Prince Cable and Prince Telecomm . As a contractor , I worked both underground installs , and install tech , as well as bulk disconnect . I have also worked in-house , as an underground supervisor. Although there may have been times, when I did not see eye-to-eye with various personnell who may have had thier own agendas, I can honestly state Roy and Ed were 2 of the most upstanding employees I had the pleasure to work with, at the time I was there. They were always straight-up with me. They had more ethics between them then the remainder of the staff put together. When-ever there may have been a time that they might have put me in a tight/difficult spot , it was because they might have been in a bind at the time, knew they had requested the right person to help them out, honestly explained the details of the situation, if I was consciencious enough to ask, and normally, thier hands were tied, in such situations.I don't think they have changed that drastically since last time I dropped in to say hello to them,so,I am letting the bar know,someone is barking up the wrong tree.
They say"" people who live in glass houses should never cast the first stone"" . Another saying that comes to mind ""If you point a finger at someone, there's 3 more pointing back at you""
Roy & Ed , I got your back on this one. Nuff Said !!!!!!!!!(wave)(bounce)(frust)(nod)(lickity)(director)(thumbup)
This is CABL.com posting #161363. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mP8N
Posted in reply to: Re: beware; telstar/charter shenanigans by royf
There are 0 replies to this message