Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: US Audio & Video Inc.

It's hard to care about your husband's name, when even after he ripped me off, he acted like a friend of his with this same log in this is the crap I got

e-mail #1
"Concerning USAV last I spoke with him he was back charged over $5,000 due to work not being completed properly...Plus I heard that people that worked for him didn't have workmans comp or general liability so he is getting a hard time because of that..I did some work for him and he hasn't paid me everything yet but he is good for it....Give him some time and i am sure you will get your money.."

e-mail #2
"Yup your absolutely right...He should have called you...Sorry to hear about your misfortune,but he is a good guy I have always gotten my money from him .....Well you have 2 options you can wait until he pays you (thats what I suggest you will get your money) or you can go and file a lien against him and more than likely you will probably not see your money for a long time,its probably just easier to wait..I talked to him earlier and he was saying that he should have all the money back they charged him because their back charging him for no rubber grommets and no grounds...He told me that the company he did the work for didn't have grommets so he hopes it will be cleared up soon since they told him to work without it.I mentioned your post to him and he told me everybody got paid I guess except some guy named Carlton,I guess thats you going of your screen name on here..He also mentioned he hasn't received a copy of your declaration page for your general liability and workmanscomp.Thats all I can do for you .i hope this helps you out...But let me tell you this ....If you don't send him those two forms (i am speaking from experience learned my lesson the hard way) by law if that was a requirement to work and you didn't have it he actually does not have to pay you.....I am pretty sure he will but just for your info..."

the log on ID for both what you wrote as well as these e-mails are the same. Plus Hubscable looked into the id info and we have aleady identified it as beloning to Doug. So to now hear how mysteriously he was in an accident and is in the hospital, please excuse me if I simply fail to believe or show sympathy. I sent you an invoice and a account statement on the 15th of Jan 06. Pay me and I will happily move on with my life.

This is CABL.com posting #160533. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mPVp
Posted in reply to: US Audio & Video Inc. by titantrier
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: US Audio & Video Inc. hubbscable 2/1/2006 12:16:00 AM