Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: INFO ON: Direct 2 U Sat and TB Consulting Inc

I don't post much here although I should. Heres my dealing with TBCI.....I agree I read their 24 page Contract also, it is joke and it does counterdict itself. Talked to Harvey as one of you did and he reassured me not to worry sign it and fax back. LOL I didn't start installs last week I know better. They also sent a 6 page contract which is Bruister. As many have said about them stay away. They closed our office in Nashville and tried screwing me out of a job installed calling it a NCNS. NCNS don't get installed this is one reason to save ALL your paper work.
I haven't done work for TBCI but after reading the contract there would be no way. Like someone else already said "you want quality work you have to pay for it".
Im here to make money not pay to work for someone.
As for Direct 2 U dont hold your breath and be very cautious. I got their contract (home made) I talked to Shane and he couldnt wait to get me started.
Tellin me he can give me techs who will tell me they pay. I can give you techs who tell you Im a God when it comes to installing. Doesnt hold much water does it.
4 Days of phone calls and emails and no reply back. Finally a week later I was told they lost their contract and are out 9300 bucks.
Seems they offer work to all who call but delivering it is another story, makes you wonder how getting pay would work dont it?

They come they go and some are gone before they even get here.
This is CABL.com posting #160160. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mPPo
Posted in reply to: INFO ON: Direct 2 U Sat and TB Consulting Inc by SATMAN/MEMPHIS
There is 1 reply to this message